Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Double dip or how a silver age Nick Fury came home with me.

So I couldn't help myself.  After I watched the Packers try and give me a heart attach again this weekend I stopped by the small collectibles show I posted about earlier.  I really wanted to snagged that copy of Spider-Women #2 I had seen in the box.  After talking with the seller, Steven, again he mentioned it wasn't in that great of shape.  Which he was right about, but it was marked at a dollar so why not.  And then I started to look through his boxes again just to see if there was anything I could spend my last $10 on.  I ended up pulling this beauty out.


Steven had a price tag of $10 on it, but let it go for $8 and threw in the Spider-Woman.

All in all a great weekend.  And I'm super excited about my 5 book weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment