Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

2017 Halloween ComicFest Haul!!

It's the second best time of the year.  Of course the best time of the year is Free Comic Book Day in May, but Halloween ComicFest is a very close second.  Not as many free comics to choose from, but the lines were a lot shorter.  I ended up talking my wife into accompanying myself and my son to the event.  We hit up both locations of Bosco's, my LCS here in Anchorage.  Their mall location only had the mini comics, but we loaded up on those for my son.  The main store had all the regular size issues.  All three of us were in costume so we got 4 comics each.  I ended up snagging only 6 regular size comics for myself and the picked up 6 more mini's for my son.  Luckily, or not, for me my wife isn't into comics.  While only picking up 6 of the 18 full size comics available I got the ones I wanted.  And my son now has a huge stack of mini comics to trash.    We also grabbed some of the 25 packs of minis to give out on Halloween.  Here are the one's I picked up.


Darth Maul #1 is a reprint, but that cover!

 The Hellboy is also a reprint.  And I would guess just about everything was a reprint of some sort.
 Although I'm not sure about this one.  I'm sure someone can correct me.
 I couldn't pass up a Ghostbuster comic on Halloween!
 Batman, a no brainer.
 I already had a 1st print of this book, but again just a cool cover.
 Here are most of the mini's we picked up too.








1 comment:

  1. Lol. Is that a baby breast feeding on the cover of a comic called Baby Teeth? Comic books have sure evolved since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete