Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Mystik - Meh


I ended up picking up Mystik U last Wednesday and honestly I kinda regret not going for Batman Annual #2 from what I've been reading about it.  I picked it up because reading the preview got me interested and to be honest I love all the DC occult storylines and titles, especially from the 70's.  And while the book features lots of old bronze age horror characters from books like House of Mystery, House of Secret, the Witching Hour, etc the whole story really just felt like a badly done Harry Potter knock off.  Plus the book was pricey.  Maybe it's a little buyers remorse, but I most likely will not be picking up Book 2.

1 comment:

  1. Cool cover. I've never read any comic books with Zatanna in it... but I've watched enough YouTube figure/bust reviews to recognize her.

    ReplyDelete